Watermelon Kiwi Margarita Popsicles
Hot summer days just got better with these boozy adult treats!
4 Cups Watermelon, Cubed
4 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar (use more or less depending on your preference)
1/3 Cup Tequila
2 Tbsp. Cointreau
1/2 Cup and 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
1 Tbsp. Lime Zest
4 Kiwi, Peeled and Chopped
Flaky Sea Salt for sprinkling
1. In a blender, blend the watermelon, kiwi and sugar.
2. Strain through a fine sieve into a pitcher.
3. Add the tequila, Cointreau, and ½ cup lime juice and lime zest. Stir to combine.
4. Pour the mixture among 8-10 popsicle sleeves or molds and freeze till firm, about 4 hours.
5. Serve with lime wedges and salt.
Bring on the hot days of summer, we are ready to cool off with these tasty treats. Did you enjoy the Watermelon Kiwi combo? Did you try different fruits? Let us know and share photos on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to email@example.com. Tune in to more Cooking Creations with Chef Brandon on our Instagram and Facebook accounts for step by step videos.