Peach Avocado Caprese Salad
This simple recipe will delight your senses and make a splash at any meal or cookout. Avocado, cheese, tomatoes, and peaches; what more could you need?
1 Medium Ripe Fresh Peach, Sliced
1 Medium Avocado, Sliced
4 Medium Tomatoes, Sliced
Burrata Cheese/ Mozzarella Slices
1/4 C Fresh Basil Leaves
Olive Oil (The better the quality, the better the dish)
Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, To Taste
1. Heat the grill. Cut peaches in half and brush with olive oil. Grill peaches for 1 minute on both sides. Let peaches rest for 5 minutes until they reach room temperature. Slice peaches to desired thickness for salad.
2. On a large platter layer peaches, avocado, and tomato.
3. Place burrata cheese in the center of the dish. If using sliced mozzarella layer along with previous step.
4. Sprinkle with the fresh basil and then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Only 5 simple steps and you will look like a culinary mastermind! What are you waiting for? Head to the store or save this recipe to use with your garden-fresh ingredients. Share photos on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tune in to more Cooking Creations with Chef Brandon on our Instagram and Facebook accounts for step by step videos.