Thirst quenching and refreshing flavor, Brazilian Limonade is a must try. Chef Brandon and Cooking Creations bring you a three-ingredient beverage perfect for summer.
5 Cups Cold Water
1 Can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Wash all limes thoroughly by scrubbing the peel with dish soap to remove any wax or pesticides.
- Remove the peel of two of them and slice off the ends of each lime. Now, cut them lengthwise into 1/8ths and remove the pith to avoid making it more bitter.
- In a blender, combine all lime wedges with half the water and blend for 10 seconds. No more!
- Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl, pressing on the pulp to remove all the lime juice. Discard the remaining peels and pulp.
- Return the liquid to the blender, add the condensed milk, and blend it with the remaining water until creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a pitcher filled with ice and serve immediately.
What did you think? Tell us in the comments or on social media! Share your photos by using #FourWindsCasino or emailing photos to email@example.com. Tune in to more Cooking Creations on our Instagram and Facebook accounts for step-by-step videos.