Maple Sriracha Cauliflower Wings
Heat up your deep fryer and get ready to be amazed! Not your average wings, with not your average flavoring!
1 Head Cauliflower, Cut into Florets
2 C. Corn Starch
1 C. Milk
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Oregano
Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp. Sesame Seed
¼ C. Sliced Green Onions
Maple Sriracha Glaze
1/4 C. Melted Butter
2 Tbsp. Sriracha
1/4 C. Maple Syrup
Sweet Chili Aioli
1/2 C. Mayo
1/4 C. Sweet Chili Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl mix together corn starch, milk, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper until a smooth consistency.
2. Dip all florets in the batter until fully coated and drop into a pre-heated 350°F fryer. Fry for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, until cauliflower is tender, and color is golden brown.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the melted butter, sriracha, and maple syrup until a glaze texture forms.
4. Once out of the fryer, coat all florets with the glaze and top with sesame seed and green onions.
5. In a separate bowl mix together sweet chili sauce and mayo and serve on the side of the florets.
Sweet and savory with just a pinch of spice. How did your meatless wings turn out? Let us know and share photos on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tune in to more Cooking Creations with Chef Brandon on our Instagram and Facebook accounts for step by step videos.