Dry Aged Lamb Chop with Mint Chimichurri
Perfect for your anniversary, birthday, or to just blow the socks off your guests. Give our Dry Aged Lamb Chop with Mint Chimichurri and Roasted Tri-Color Carrots recipe a try. Already intimidated? Don’t worry. Chef Philip has given us a step-by-step to creating this luxury dinner.
Chef Philip is one of the best in the business and we are thrilled to have him as part of the Copper Rock Steakhouse team for the last 10 years. This delicious recipe has been a featured special at Copper Rock Steakhouse and now you can enjoy it at home! Copper Rock at home sounds divine but are you unsure of where to get a dry aged lamb chop. You can easily substitute your favorite chicken or beef cuts.
Let’s get started! Want a video tutorial? We’ve got you covered. Check out this episode of Cooking Creations here.
1/2 C. Mint Leaves
2 C. Parsley
2 Lemons, Juiced
3 Tbsp. Garlic
1 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 C. Pickle Juice
1/2 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Combine all ingredients in your blender or food processor.
2. Process until your desired consistency is reached. Or, you can chop everything and whisk in the olive oil for a rustic, chunky chimichurri.
3. Transfer to a glass jar, cap the jar, and leave to ferment for 12 – 24 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Use or refrigerate up to one week.
1/4 C. Garlic Oil
1 Tbsp. Salt
1 Tbsp. Pepper
1/1 Tbsp. Thyme
16 oz. Dry Age Lamb Chop
1. Season lamb chop with thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic oil. Remember if you are not able to find a dry aged lamb chop, you can substitute your favorite chicken or beef cuts.
2. Place on grill and grill each side. Grilling for about 3 minutes per side should result in a medium preparedness.
3. Let rest for 2 minutes.
Roasted Tri-Color Carrots
1 1 /2 Lbs. Multicolored Carrots, peeled and quartered lengthwise if large
1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp. Salt and Pepper Mix
1. Steam carrots for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place steamed carrots on grill to finish cooking, about 3-4 minutes.
Let’s plate this amazing dish! For a luxurious presentation we suggest placing the carrots on first with the lamb chop draped over the carrots. Drizzle a bit of the mint chimichurri over the entire entrée and dish – Have fun and get creative, the chimichurri sauce is your paint. Finally, top with micro basil for pizzazz. If you want to take your dish from 100 to 1,000 you can add some flare and smoky flavoring. Place a large smoking clothe or glass bowl over your prepared dish and using a meat smoking gun filled with shaving of mint applewood, fill the bowl until just hazy. Present to the table and remove the bowl for a ta-da reveal!
How did your masterpiece turn out? We’d love to see! Share your photos by using #FourWindsCasino or emailing photos to email@example.com. Are you ready to try more dished with Mint Chimichurri? Our Cooking Creations team suggests steak kababs for tailgating, drizzling on your pizza, and trying it with salmon. Tune in to more Cooking Creations on our Instagram and Facebook accounts for step by step videos.