Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms
Appetizer, side dish, or the main show, Chef Brandon has brought you a cooking creation that does it all. Lobster stuffed mushrooms! We are loving this recipe because it is adaptable. Not a fan of lobster? Switch to chicken, steak, or tofu. You can add a little more zest with a Boursin cheese instead of the cream cheese. Any combo you choose, this is a must try recipe. Let’s get cooking.
2 Lobster Tails, Rough Chopped into 1/4″-1/2” Pieces
2 Shallots, Cut into Quarters Lengthwise and Sliced Thin
3 Oz Cream Cheese
1/2 C Panko Breadcrumbs
2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
2 Tbsp Chives
1/3 C Shredded Aged White Cheddar Cheese
8 Oz. Mushrooms, Stems Removed
Chopped Green Onions for Garnish
- In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced shallots to the pan and sauté until caramelized.
- Add the lobster, cream cheese, and Old Bay Seasoning to the skillet and turn the heat to medium low. Stir frequently until the cheese has melted and lobster is partially cooked, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the breadcrumbs and chives.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish so the opening is facing up. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom’s caps, then sprinkle with the gouda.
- Heat in oven at 350°F until cheese has melted, around 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with the green onions and serve hot.
Did you stick with the lobster or switch to tofu or chicken? Let us know and share photos on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tune in to more Cooking Creations with Chef Brandon on our Instagram and Facebook accounts for step by step videos.